AccueilCalendrierGalerieFAQRechercherS'enregistrerConnexionNouveaux messages depuis dernière visite
Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée
Qui est en ligne ?
Il y a en tout 26 utilisateurs en ligne :: 12 Enregistrés, 0 Invisible et 14 Invités :: 2 Moteurs de recherche

2stroke4ever, alain combemale, bentou, binouze, cat, dobermaster, François 29, lzf62, popoffe, richardlemur, Simonini34, yves kerlo

Le record du nombre d'utilisateurs en ligne est de 187 le Lun 3 Déc 2012 - 14:45
Derniers sujets
» [Road racing] Belgian Classic trophy
Aujourd'hui à 21:26 par richardlemur

» [Road racing] CLASSIC TT et MANX GP 2018 .
Aujourd'hui à 21:01 par richardlemur

» 5ème Tracday Moto Morini Passion le samedi 25 août
Aujourd'hui à 20:50 par FB21

» Montée historique Ballon d'Alsace
Aujourd'hui à 20:11 par Fügner

» [Promosport] Circuit d' Alès les 18 et 19 Août 2018
Aujourd'hui à 19:45 par EDOUARD Jean

» [Oldies] Les motos JBB, toute une histoire...
Aujourd'hui à 19:21 par Kentai

» [MotoGP] Yamaha YZR - M1
Aujourd'hui à 16:55 par Dan42

» [GP] Johann Zarco
Aujourd'hui à 15:49 par geuledebois

» Panneautage
Aujourd'hui à 14:27 par biger

» [WSBK] 2019
Aujourd'hui à 13:45 par EDOUARD Jean

» [IRRC] ČESKÁ TOURIST TROPHY 2018
Aujourd'hui à 12:55 par mickey

» [GP] MotoE
Aujourd'hui à 0:36 par Fügner

» [MotoGP] KTM
Aujourd'hui à 0:26 par CatSeven

» [oldies] MV Agusta 203 dohc
Aujourd'hui à 0:25 par Fügner

» [Oldies] C'était le bon temps...
Hier à 21:53 par singleton560

» Montée Historique Orbec 2018
Hier à 21:41 par MICKAEL O

» Mort de Fabrice Miguet
Hier à 17:17 par general-nemesis

» [Oldies] Le mystère des antipodes, ces usines à champions bien trempés
Hier à 9:48 par philippe7

» [Oldies] Portal 250 RS Critérium
Hier à 0:02 par tripotemascagne

» [Oldies] La Suzuki TR 750, une star....pour le meilleur et pour le pire.
Jeu 16 Aoû 2018 - 23:57 par philippe7

» [oldies] carburateur Jikov
Jeu 16 Aoû 2018 - 22:30 par mickey

» Les courses MotoAmerica (championnat AMA) visibles sur youtube une semaine après
Jeu 16 Aoû 2018 - 22:27 par Rose Noire

» Vient d'acquérir mon MV 750 Corse l'an dernier
Jeu 16 Aoû 2018 - 19:42 par philwood

» [MotoGP] GP 2018 d' Autriche à Spielberg - Les 10 , 11 et 12 Août 2018
Jeu 16 Aoû 2018 - 19:06 par Le Xav

» [Oldies] Rolf Biland
Jeu 16 Aoû 2018 - 18:48 par Loveside

» [Oldies] Malheureusement, ils sont partis...
Jeu 16 Aoû 2018 - 13:18 par bubu

» Calage moteur 5 cyl en ligne Honda RC 148/149
Jeu 16 Aoû 2018 - 12:32 par Noël

» [Oldies] Challenge HONDA 1980
Jeu 16 Aoû 2018 - 9:57 par erwan#26

» [GP] Chaises musicales ou resignature pour 2019.
Mer 15 Aoû 2018 - 15:01 par EDOUARD Jean

» Gas dynamics in the tuned exhaust of a high-performance 2T engine
Mer 15 Aoû 2018 - 10:44 par Vannik

La réclame...
Mots-clés
2013 eurosport metiss ROAD rouge zone 1973 coupe HOnda RACING suzuki 2018 ducati aermacchi side fourche aprilia moto wanted classic triumph france icgp ravel yamaha geco
Meilleurs posteurs
Marc

philwood

mickey

Pierre"PhilRead"

Jarno

Fügner

EDOUARD Jean

yves kerlo

janpol84

Dialmax

La réclame...

Partagez | 

[GP125] All that you wanted to know on Aprilia RSA 125, and more, by Mr Jan Thiel and Mr Frits Overmars (PART 5)

Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuteurMessage
JanBros

MessageSujet: Re: [GP125] All that you wanted to know on Aprilia RSA 125, and more, by Mr Jan Thiel and Mr Frits Overmars (PART 5)   Sam 28 Juil 2018 - 13:30

I don't know, but first thing anybody else will ask is : "more info"
purpose of engine (racing, MX, dragracing, ...)
max rpm
timing's of cylinder

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Fredrikgu

MessageSujet: Re: [GP125] All that you wanted to know on Aprilia RSA 125, and more, by Mr Jan Thiel and Mr Frits Overmars (PART 5)   Lun 30 Juil 2018 - 20:35

Hi,

You asked for a paper regarding the pressure ratio causing choked flow. Have attached such a paper, however not for two stroke but four stroke, but the theory should be the same more or less.
Looking into the formulas in the paper I get that the pressure level for sonic flow is around a pressure ratio of 2 between the cylinder and the exhaust channel. I kindly ask the Professor not to request me to post a proof of the presented formulas. My intention is really not to start up a continued discussion around the topic, just wanted to share it. Maybe it can be to some help.

Regards, Fredrik G.

(http://nopr.niscair.res.in/handle/123456789/29957)

Goodbye.[/quote]

Hello Ken, are you a moderator? If so, then please inform me in detail of any violations on my part of the forum rules, and then take appropriate action, such as an official warning. If you are not a moderator, then you should consider your words carefully. As a forum member you are asking another forum member to go away - because you are "disappointed with my attitude".

I am disappointed with your attitude and manner. I am looking forward to reading more of your posts so that I can react to them with WORDS that __you__ don't like Very Happy

If you (or anybody else) wants to set some kind of "standard" for what is acceptable and what is not acceptable in this thread or in this forum, then the thread or forum should be closed and all contributions should be reviewed and approved before publication.

I suggest you close your eyes, and go to your Happy Place, where it is Christmas 365 days per year and there are endless renditions of "Imagine" by John Lennon.[/quote]
ReinanRacing

MessageSujet: Re: [GP125] All that you wanted to know on Aprilia RSA 125, and more, by Mr Jan Thiel and Mr Frits Overmars (PART 5)   Mer 1 Aoû 2018 - 15:57

Fredrikgu a écrit:
Hi,

You asked for a paper regarding the pressure ratio causing choked flow. Have attached such a paper, however not for two stroke but four stroke, but the theory should be the same more or less.
Looking into the formulas in the paper I get that the pressure level for sonic flow is around a pressure ratio of 2 between the cylinder and the exhaust channel. I kindly ask the Professor not to request me to post a proof of the presented formulas. My intention is really not to start up a continued discussion around the topic, just wanted to share it. Maybe it can be to some help.

Regards, Fredrik G.

(http://nopr.niscair.res.in/handle/123456789/29957)

Goodbye.

The Professor is very grateful for this contribution. I will study the paper.

Please note: indeed, in the test of Gordon P. Blair there is a formula to calculate the "critical pressure ratio" in the specific case of flow from a cylinder (large volume), through a "throat" into a pipe. Indeed, the critical pressure ratio is approximately 2. Well, in my calculations, it is between 1 / 0.52 = 1.92 and 1 / 0.602 = 1.66, depending on the properties of the gas.
ReinanRacing

MessageSujet: Re: [GP125] All that you wanted to know on Aprilia RSA 125, and more, by Mr Jan Thiel and Mr Frits Overmars (PART 5)   Mer 1 Aoû 2018 - 15:59

Please note: I have opened a new thread about gas dynamics in exhaust systems. Interested readers are referred to: [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
iizquierdo

MessageSujet: Re: [GP125] All that you wanted to know on Aprilia RSA 125, and more, by Mr Jan Thiel and Mr Frits Overmars (PART 5)   Mar 7 Aoû 2018 - 10:26

Hello Jan and Frits,

This thread has hundreds of pages and I think that I've read all but I'm not sure if the questions I'm going to ask are already asked. Anyway, there's my doubts:

- First one is about the oil mixure. Have you tested the oil ratio and does it affect to the power? Could you tell us the % of oil used at the RSA? Do you use castor based oil or 100% syntethic? For the mixure process, do you how many liters of gasoline could be mixed with the oil at the same time?

- The second one is about the working temperature of the engine. Have you tested the optimal temperature for that engine?

-The third one is about maintenance schedule; how many hours last the piston / rod / cranshaft bearings etc?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Iván.
Frits Overmars

MessageSujet: Re: [GP125] All that you wanted to know on Aprilia RSA 125, and more, by Mr Jan Thiel and Mr Frits Overmars (PART 5)   Mar 7 Aoû 2018 - 16:33

iizquierdo a écrit:
Hello Jan and Frits, This thread has hundreds of pages and I think that I've read all but I'm not sure if the questions I'm going to ask are already asked. Anyway, there's my doubts:
- First one is about the oil mixure. Have you tested the oil ratio and does it affect to the power? Could you tell us the % of oil used at the RSA? Do you use castor based oil or 100% syntethic? For the mixure process, do you how many liters of gasoline could be mixed with the oil at the same time?
- The second one is about the working temperature of the engine. Have you tested the optimal temperature for that engine?
-The third one is about maintenance schedule; how many hours last the piston / rod / cranshaft bearings etc?
Thank you very much in advance. Best regards,
Iván.
Bienvenido Iván,
Your questions have indeed already been asked and answered here somewhere, sometime. I am not going to try and find the exact places, that could take me hours, so I will just answer what I know from memory.
The fuel had a content of 5% synthetic Agip oil. Less oil gave less power.
I can't say how many liters were prepared at a time; that could vary amongst the various teams. But as a general advice I would say: do not mix more than you need and always keep the gasoline and the mixture in cool, sealed metal containers. Some fuel components have a boiling point of just 50°C and each time you open a warm fuel container, you will here the hissing sound of those componenents escaping.
The optimal engine temperature is: the cooler the better. The limit is only set by the environmental temperature and the size of the radiator.
I do not recall the maintenance schedule; maybe Jan can say more about it. But there will no doubt be differences between track maintenance and the test bench schedule, where, for example, a connecting rod lasted a full season of testing.
ReinanRacing

MessageSujet: Re: [GP125] All that you wanted to know on Aprilia RSA 125, and more, by Mr Jan Thiel and Mr Frits Overmars (PART 5)   Dim 12 Aoû 2018 - 3:29

iizquierdo a écrit:
Hello Jan and Frits,

This thread has hundreds of pages and I think that I've read all but I'm not sure if the questions I'm going to ask are already asked. Anyway, there's my doubts:

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Iván.

Check this article in Dutch motorcycle magazine Moto73, nr. 13 (2011): [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

In short:

- crankshaft: "lasts between 2200 and 2500 km"
- drive axle of rotary disc: "approximately 3500 km"
- race weekend: "a new piston for every day" (it is noted: a race weekend is 450 km)
- clutch: new plates every 3 races
- rotary disc: 3 to 4 races
- one season requires 2 to 3 cylinders (it is noted: "You need some luck. That they don't start cracking and things like that.")

About operating costs:
- RSA complete: E 165,000
- Cylinder: E 6,000
- Cylinder head: E 150
- Piston + ring: E 150
- connecting rod set: E 900
- One GP requires 8 to 9 rear tires and 5 to 5 front tires; one set costs E 350
- Fuel: for one weekend, 50 liters, E 5 per liter
- APX2 (electronic control system): E 5,000 (but should not fail under normal circumstances)
- Carburettor: E 10,000
- Carbon fairing kit: E 5,000
- Exhaust: E 1,700

It is noted: "Crashes are most expensive. An original Aprilia-fairing made of carbon fibre costs E 5000 and an exhaust, E1700. Those often break in a crash."

The technical specification lists "premix 1:25" (4%), and a fuel consumption of 1 l per 9.5 - 10 km, "start weight" 76 kg and top speed of 244 km/h.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [GP125] All that you wanted to know on Aprilia RSA 125, and more, by Mr Jan Thiel and Mr Frits Overmars (PART 5)   

[GP125] All that you wanted to know on Aprilia RSA 125, and more, by Mr Jan Thiel and Mr Frits Overmars (PART 5)
Page 18 sur 18Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18